You are on the American website - All prices are in US$ - If you are not from United States, please select your country at the top of the page to view the prices in your currency.
The Braille Labeler allows sighted people to quickly and easily produce transparent and adhesive labels in Braille. This machine is very simple to operate and there is no need to know Braille as the machine has its own translator. The Braille Labeler needs to be connected to a computer or laptop where you can create and save the text and pick out the number of label you want to create. Special software with a built-in function to translate words into Braille is attached.
After embossing the protection foil will be peeled off and you can adhere to almost anything like food grade packaging, medicine bottles, restaurant menus, tins etc.Downloads:
Braille Labeler Utility is compatible with existing screen reading software.
• The BL-1000 LINK is compatible with your existing Braille translator (such as DBT).
• The BL-1000 LINK has a small, compact design and weighs about 2 pounds.
• Dimensions: 7.8 inches wide by 4.7 inches deep by 2.8 inches high.
• Interface: Bluetooth 5.0, USB 2.0.
• Compatible with all version of Windows through Windows 8.
Includes: one year warranty, power adapter, USB cable, Serial cable, print & Braille manual and one roll of adhesive backed, clear labels.
Contact us at 1 800 722-3393
*30-day money back guarantee excludes software purchases and products that are produced by other companies than HumanWare. Please refer to the return policy for more information.