FanFold-D V5 tractor-fed embosser
Best braille printing technology rolled into a tractor-fed production embosser
With best-in-class indexing technology, the FanFold-D V5 is a high-speed, tractor-fed embosser that combines excellent dot quality, low maintenance, and high maneuverability. It is the ideal choice for producing large quantities of braille and commercial print materials.
How does this product change your life?
Fanfold-D V5 exceeds braille authority standards for height, placement and dot alignment when printing in high volume for hours on end. You can print a full box of continuous form paper in a horizontal or vertical mode without supervision. In addition to superior dot quality, it has its own acoustic enclosure that reduces noise to 63 dB, compared to the average of other high-speed braille printers at 80 dB.
The integrated direct braille translator (idB) allows you to print braille from any text file and translate into 150 languages in uncontracted (Grade 1) or contracted (Grade 2, UEB) braille. Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux, you can select Braille embossing options, format the Braille layout, add page numbering, and more. Quieter, more reliable and offering consistent braille quality, the tractor-fed Fanfold-D V5 embosser is perfectly designed to meet the printing needs of contractors, braille book suppliers, school districts, and government agencies.
- Characters per second: up to 300
- Pages per hour: up to 1000
- Tractor feed paper form
- Low noise level
- Newspaper format
- Web interface embedded
- Dimensions: 72 x 90 x 71 cm (28.8 x 35.4 x 28.4’’)
- Weight: 65.2 kg (137 lbs)
- Paper Type: tractor-fed A4, A3, letter, 11x11,5
- Paper weight 120-180 gram/m2
- Supported paper sizes A3, A4, letter, 11X17 inches
- Dot forming technology 3 embossing head with 13 hammers
- Braille dot size height max 0.3 mm diameter max 1,6 mm
- Braille fonts 2.5 mm
- Braille cell 6 or 8 dots
- Max character per line 37 depending on duplexing and paper size
- Tactile graphic resolution up to 50 DPI minimum distance between dots 1.5 mm
- Braille text buffer 10.000 pages unlimited number of copies
- User interface multiple speech feedback keys labeled in ink and braille and LED status
- USB 2.0 standard
- Headphone plug standard 3.5 mm
- Voltage 100-240 V AC
- Power max 400 Watt
- Stand by power 5 Watt
- Eco power down max 1.0 Watt
What's in the box?
- FanFold-D V5 braille printer
- User manual
- Power cord
- Index USB memory stick
- USB cord
- Transport locks