Learn coding and programming skills in a fun way
Originally designed by Microsoft, Code Jumper™ is the newest innovation to assist children in learning computer coding skills, regardless of their level of vision, through a unique physical system driven by creativity. This educational toy with 19 hands-on lessons enables students to write songs and tell stories while building their confidence through socialization and cooperation.
How does this product change your life?
Code Jumper™ is a revolutionary tool that provides an engaging way to allow students to learn computer programming at an early age. Brightly colored plastic pods with oversized buttons and knobs are connected by “jumper cables” to physically create computer code that can tell stories, make music, and even make jokes.
Any teacher can animate Code lesson plans without prior computer experience. A comprehensive library of coding curricula, including teacher tips and student activities, is included in a complete 25-hour program. Code Jumper™ is fun and collaborative while teaching underlying skills that can set your child on the path to their future goals. The only requirement is creativity and a desire to write music and tell stories!
- 1 Hub + 16 Pods + 15 Constants/Variables
- Durable, rugged and scratch-resistant design
- Full 19-lesson (25 hour) Curriculum
- Size: 42 x 30 x 12 cm (16.5 x 12 x 5 inches)
- Weight: 2.2 kg (4.8 pounds)
- Lightweight and hardcover carrying case
- Interfaces to a Windows 10 machine (not included)
- CE and FC Certified
What's in the box?
- Carrying case with Code Jumper hub
- Assortment of pods, plugs and cords
- Code Jumper app
- Quick start sheet (printed and in braille)
- Online student and teacher lesson plans