Fast braille printing at its quietest
With Gemini Super, you can simultaneously print braille at up to 36 characters per second and ink at up to 90 characters per second. Built on the renowned engineering of the Gemini printer, the Gemini Super simply combines the best of both worlds.
How does this product change your life?
With the tractor's continuous feed paper, Gemini Super simultaneously prints braille and ink in parallel lines on the same page. Simply flip the paper over to read both sides of the page!
You can also print ink characters twice the normal size and change the font and position of the printed character above and below the braille lines. Nippon Telesoft's high-tech printing method makes it one of the quietest printers at only 55 dB. Quieter and faster than ever sighted users and braille readers will appreciate the true benefits of this advanced printing technology.
- Simultaneously print: braille and ink
- Double-sided print: braille and ink (need to flip the paper)
- Interline braille/ink print
- Continuous tractor feed paper 8.5” x 11”
- Dimensions: 47 x 41.9 x 32 cm (18.5 x 16.5 x 12.6’’)
- Weight: 24.5 kg (54 lbs)
- Types of characters: alphabet, numerals, symbols (braille and ink)
- Number of characters: 32 cells per line (braille)
- Lines per page: maximum 24 lines in 6 dot braille (both braille and ink) and 20 lines maximum in double-sided printing
- Printing speed: 36 characters per second (braille) / 90 characters per second (ink)
- Print buffer: 32KByte
- Interface: USB / RS-232C / centronics
- Sound level: 55dB(A) (sound level may vary with ambient conditions)
- Power supply and power Consumption: 100-120/200-240V 50/60Hz/130VA