The Mountbatten Writer and Mountbatten Learning System have been designed to introduce students to Braille literacy in a fun and inclusive manner. Its versatility as both a teaching and a writing tool makes the Mountbatten the ideal choice for students of all ages, from pre-school children at the very early stages of Braille instruction to high school students looking for an efficient way to produce mathematical equations and other Braille materials.
There are currently 2 different models of the Mountbatten Brailler, please see the Comparison Chart attached.
What's in the box
- Parallel cable
- QWERTY Keyboard
- Power supply
- AC cable
- USB2.0 A-plug – B-plug
- Braille sample sheet
- Product warranty
- User guide
- Software CD for transferring files
- Mountbatten Keyboard guide
With Key features:
- Develops awareness of Braille symbols and characters by utilising audio response to reinforce which commands are being entered
- The ergonomic keyboard facilitates literacy activities and spontaneous play for young children, long before they are physically able to use traditional mechanical Braille writers
- Simple editing functions for correcting and erasing
- Develops technology concepts and Braille reading and writing as life skills
- Assists with inclusion and participation. The students work is displayed on the Mimic screen
- Can be used as a graphics embosser
- MIMic visual display - an LCD display allows easy supervision by sighted teachers and can store up to 32 pages of Braille
- MB COMM - Free software for the PC to transfer files between the Mountbatten Braille Learning System and the PC
Let us know how to reach you to arrange a no-obligation free demonstration
â€ Free shipping valid for contiguous USA and Canada. Free shipping does not apply on the following products: Prodigi Duo, Prodigi Desktop, SmartView Synergy, SmartView 360 and all accessories.