The AGC provides the functionality of handheld scientific calculators commonly used in the classroom. Operating on a flexible Windows platform and augmented with audio and tactile feedback, the AGC provides an alternative for people who cannot effectively use a handheld calculator, or those seeking a more interactive interface.
The AGC is accessible to anyone who can use a computer, regardless of ability, allowing the user to concentrate on math, not on learning the tools to access it.
Universal- use features include:
- Describing of graph shape through audio tones and cues
- Speaking menus
- Scalable visual display
- Keyboard navigation
- Tactile output options
New Features for AGC include:
- Advanced matrix functions
- More powerful expression evaluator
- Ability to locate polar coordinates
- Display multiple graphs and find intersections
- Faster computation time
- More statistical functions