ZoomText Magnifier/Reader is a fully integrated magnification and screen reading program that enlarges, enhances and reads aloud everything on the computer screen.
ZoomText Magnifier/Reader includes all the features of ZoomText Magnifier, plus:
- ZoomText Recorder allows you to turn text from documents, webpages, email, etc. into audio recordings that you can transfer to on your mobile device and listen to at your convenience. Recordings can be saved directly to a ZoomText Recorder playlist in iTunes or Windows Media Player and automatically synced to your mobile device.
- ZoomText Background Reader allows you to listen to documents, webpages, email, etc. while you simultaneously perform other tasks. You simply select the text you want to listen to and press the Background Reader hotkey, Background Reader begins reading the text while you go about other work. At any time you can pause and resume reading and skim forward and backward by word or sentence.
- ‘NeoSpeech’ Synthesizer Voices provides human-sounding male and female voices that are closer to the real thing than ever before (English only). ZoomText also includes classic TruVoice, ViaVoice and Microsoft speech synthesizers.
- Complete Screen Reading. ZoomText automatically speaks all program controls, including menus, dialogs, list views and messages. Three verbosity levels give you complete control over the amount of information spoken.
- Automatic Document Reading. ZoomText’s AppReader automatically reads documents, web pages and email within the parent application. ZoomText’s DocReader reads documents in a special environment where text is reformatted for easier viewing.
- Reading Zones allow you to instantly see and hear selected locations in your applications. Define up to 10 zones per application that you can trigger via pop-up menu or keyboard commands.
- Full Internet Accessibility. ZoomText reads any web page, in the proper reading order. You can read automatically or manually navigate by word, line, sentence and paragraph.
- Text Navigation. Navigation keys make it easy to read while creating and editing documents. With simple commands you can read by character, word, line, sentence and paragraph, even while selecting text.
- Typing Echo. Each key or word that you type is automatically spoken. You can choose to have all keys spoken or only selected groups of keys.
- Mouse Echo. Mouse echo automatically reads text that you point to. Single words or complete lines of text are spoken instantly or after hovering briefly.
- SpeakIt Tool allows you to read selected areas of the screen by clicking or dragging the mouse.
- Special Application Support. Built in support for popular applications – including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat X. Adobe Reader X, Firefox, iTunes and Java – allow you to read and navigate your documents with 100% accuracy.
- ZoomText Magnifier/Reader is available in CD and USB version. Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) also available for purchase
- One of the following operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2)
- 1.5 GHz processor for Windows 7 or Vista; 1 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent for Windows XP
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
- Minimum 1 GB MB RAM for Windows 7 and Vista (2 GB recommended); Minimum 512 MB required for Windows XP (1 GB recommended)
- Minimum 50 MB free hard disk space
- USB 2.0 (for webcam support)
- Sound card
Contact Me for a Free Demo
Let us know how to reach you to arrange a no-obligation free demonstration
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
*30-day money back guarantee excludes software purchases and products that are produced by other companies than HumanWare
**For owners of valid tax exemption certificate only.